Monday, April 5, 2010

Pretty Little Liars

When I have read the first Pretty Little Liars book which is called Pretty Little Liars, I was hungry for more. I read the second and third and forth. I was insanely in LOVE with the books. I was excited when the fifth and sixth and seventh came out. After I finished the seventh, I found out the author Sara Shepard was writing an eighth book. I was jumping around my whole house. The eighth book is going to be released on June 29.

All of the fans, if you did not know, there is going to be a television series based on the novels. The tv show is going to premiere on Tuesday, June 8 at 8/7c on ABC family. I am thrilled. The cast has been chosen. Below are the following chosen people.

Troian Bellisario as Spencer Hastings
Ashley Benson as Hanna Marin
Lucy Hale as Aria Montgomery
Shay Mitchell as Emily Fields
Janel Parrish as Mona Vanderwaal
Sasha Pieterse as Alison DiLaurentis
Bianca Lawson as Maya St. Germain
Torrey DeVitto as Melissa Hastings
Ian Harding as Ezra Fitz
Igor Hudacek, Jr. as Mike Montgomery
Laura Leighton as Ashley Marin
Chad Lowe as Byron Montgomery (portrayed by Alexis Denisof in the pilot)
Jean Louisa Kelly as Ella Montgomery
Tammin Sursok as Jenna Cavanaugh
Amber Borycki as Meredith

Anyway, about the books. "This is clique lit with a mystery twist: the author has spun a plethora of possibilities sure to make readers reach for the next installment in this planned ... series and beyond."

The books are for anyone who likes things such as gossip girl. I don't like gossip girl and these books are one of my favorites. All the books kept me on the edge of my seat. It is a MUST READ book. Not taking my word for it, check out what critics are saying about the series.

www.prettylittleliars.com - is the official website

No comments:

Post a Comment